Opportunity for a Relocation Specialist
05 May 2023 | Dawn, Marketing
BTR International is hiring!
We’re looking for a relocation specialist to join our growing team. Could this be you?
We’re interested to hear from candidates who have relocation management experience from working within an in-house or service partner environment. A good understanding of the skills required to provide a professional relocation experience to our clients and their relocating assignees, will be a requirement and it would be an advantage to have some knowledge of removals.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be providing a positive and enjoyable international relocation experience for employees that are relocating. You will deliver a thorough explanation of the relocation process and global mobility policies to the assignee.
This position will also have possible management responsibilities where your existing experience will be shared with the rest of the business. You will work closely with the Head of Operations to implement improvements in the client experience and the development of the rest of the team.
Main duties of the Relocation Specialist:
- Learning and understanding of a client’s global mobility programme.
- Carry out pre-assignment briefing and client policy review (where relevant) with relocating assignee.
- Assisting in researching additional relocation support services for assignees.
- Liaising with vendors regarding the international relocation assistance including; destination service partners, household goods movers, serviced accommodation providers, Immigration law firms, language trainers, etc.
- Delivering destination services.
- Assist with preparation of reports.
- Serving as single point of contact between service partners and relocating assignee.
- Understanding and managing the costs and expenses connected relocation deliverables.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing of services.
Additional requirements are:
- Solid knowledge of the international relocation process.
- A passion for customer service and client services with a can-do attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to provide various management responsibilities as required.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and perform well under strict deadlines.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to participate in client and prospect meetings and contribute as required.
- An understanding of typical SLA’s and KPI’s that support the relocation process.
- Relocation industry qualifications are an advantage (GMS, GMPD, CIPD, etc.)
Hours of work
Full time – Permanent contract
Location of work
This hybrid role requires you to work from home and also to work at the BTR International Head Office Luton – Basepoint, Great Marlings Luton.
£35,000 - £45,000
Does this sound like a great role for you? Please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you.
(No agencies please.)
Like to find out more, or have any questions?
Our friendly experts can offer information and advice without obligation.
Call +44 1582 495495 or email us