BTR’s Charity Initiative 2022
08 Nov 2022 | Sarah Huntridge, Business Development Manager
The festive season is approaching fast!
For many it’s a time of happiness and celebration. It’s also a time to remember those less fortunate than ourselves … to be kind.
This Christmas, BTR would love to support a charity by donating £250. We would like your thoughts about which charity we should help. There are so many deserving causes. Which one would you choose?
Please let us know which charity you’d like us to donate to. Simple email christmas@BTRInternational.com with the charity of your choice – we need its name and website link.
All the nominated charities will be considered by the BTR team. The one receiving the most votes will receive £250 in December 2022.
Please get involved. There are just three points to remember:
- You only get one nomination.
- Email us your choice of charity by 30 November 2022.
- We’ll choose a winner on Monday 5 December.
That’s it! We look forward to hearing from you and including your nominated charity in our Christmas initiative.
Watch this space for details of the winning charity!
We’re delighted to help a chosen charity this Christmas. During the festive season, we can all think about being kind to others … and ourselves. Here are some thoughts to consider:
- Protecting Our Planet. Recycle cards and wrapping paper and think about buying sustainable gifts.
- Protect Your Time. It's lovely to receive invitations to see people and attend events. Sometimes it’s important to keep time for yourself, to relax or spend time enjoying hobbies. You could consider spending some time offline, giving yourself a break from technology.
- Protect Others. Who do you know who’s alone over Christmas … friends, neighbours? Think about spending time with them during the festive season. A coffee and a chat may be greatly appreciated.
We hope this offers food for thought …. and look forward to learning about the charity you nominate for our £250 donation.
Like to find out more, or have any questions?
Our friendly experts can offer information and advice without obligation.
Call +44 1582 495495 or email us