BTR International is Hiring
01 Feb 2023 | Dawn, Marketing
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Reports to: Business Development Manager
This is an ideal role for someone who has a passion for working with people and new, or with a limited experience, to sales and account management.
The role of the Business Development Executive will be to provide a range of activities and support to the sales team within BTR International. They will be required to be part of the growth strategy of the company and business development plans.
- Arranging and running discovery calls with prospective clients
- Partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
- Driving opportunities through sales cycle and to purchase/close
- Update the CRM system with accurate client data.
- Build specific product knowledge and understand the market to add value to customers.
- Manage a multichannel outreach approach (email, social media, phone, written, etc.).
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Using your initiative to engage with clients in creative ways using a variety of tools in order to maximise response
- Support the Business Development team to deliver new business to the company
- Maintain and update databases
- Carry out duties that reasonably fall within the scope of the role.
- Attend marketing events on and off site
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as well as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptionally motivated and driven to succeed.
- Ability to establish rapport with key decision makers
Technical skills and qualifications
- Competent user of MS Office
- Exceptional written and oral skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised and as part of the team
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- A passion and drive to succeed and develop.
Hours of work
Full time – Permanent contract
Location of work
The role will be based at the BTR International Head office Luton – Basepoint, Great Marlings Luton
£22,000 - £25,000 plus commission and benefits based on experience.
Does this sound like a great role for you? Please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you.
(No agencies please.)
Like to find out more, or have any questions?
Our friendly experts can offer information and advice without obligation.
Call +44 1582 495495 or email us